Monday, August 10, 2009

To cut, or to leave long...

I've been leaving my nails long for the past couple of weeks, because I was planning to keep them long for the end of the year's cosplay.
Then I realized that I'd be wearing gloves ahahahahaha...
orz
Most of the people whom I know would probably not consider my nails long, but as I'm one of those who grew up with short nails, it's pretty long for me.
And this is my second time leaving long nails.
I think I'd probably leave my nails long for now...


This week's moot court~
XD
I'm looking forward to it to see my classmates act.
I'm a witness.
>:


Speaking of acting, tomorrow Kheng, Yas, ML and I would be watching a drama at college.
\o\
Would be interesting, I guess?
Then on Wednesday, my college is having a carnival, so more playing~
Then on Friday we may be playing again~
OTL


Today my dad fetched me from college, since my mom went to keep my relatives from China company (aka went to play with them TwT).
...My relationship with them is quite complicated.
See whether you can figure it out.
My grandfather's brother's son, his wife, their daughter and granddaughter.
Also known as my aunt, uncle, cousin and niece I guess.
=.=
Anyway, it was drizzling on the way back...
Dad: It's going to rain. :D
Me: It's already raining. >:
Dad: ...Yeah, you're right. It's raining. :D


Hamsters are adorably dumb.
X3

No comments: