Not entirely, but very much so~
The fever was epically torturous.
I felt alright, but my body couldn't catch up so when I speak too fast, I'd sometimes mess up my words, I'd miss what people are saying at times and other stuff.
>:
The worst part is taking the medicine...
I'd have to wake up at three in the morning or some other ungodly hour to eat the medicine.
TwT
Then my throat was sore too, in the sense that if I started coughing, it hurts and it isn't easy to stop, and if I move too sharply or breathe in too deep, it'd hurt.
-.-
Mm, but I guess that it's enough rest and I should start with homework.
OTL
Now I need to catch up several days' worth of work...
*cries
But the best part would be my mom's soup?
Hehe~
^^
*is easily happy~
No comments:
Post a Comment