Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Life at college (when you have an insane bunch of friends).

Today my college had a carnival~
It was really interesting.
XD
THEY SOLD TORTOISES AND HAMSTERS.
Was really tempted to buy a tortoise or two, but decided that it wasn't worth it since a tortoise usually costs about $7, but they were selling it for $15 each, two for $24.
And if anything was wrong with the tortoise, I wouldn't be able to exchange it.
>:
There was fried ice cream too!
X3

Kheng, Yas, ML and I went into two haunted houses.
It was really funny.
For the first one, they had a few people on the floor, crawling or reaching out to grab the customers.
Instead of being scared, I ended up watching out so that I wouldn't accidentally step on them.
Then as our 'guide', one of them wore a mask, shone a torchlight at his/her face and walked backwards for us to follow.
I didn't notice him/her and when I did (the torchlight was faint), I went 'Oh! There's someone there! :D'.
Then I saw another person somewhere above us.
'Oh! There's someone up there too! :D'
Then there was this scene where a surgeon was operating on a patient.
When I walked past, the patient jerked her hand towards me, grabbing my leg.
Me: Oh, sorry. >: *takes hand off*
As for Yas...
Yas: *feels someone hitting her back pocket* My wallet!! D8

Then for the second one, it was totally dark, so we held on to each other.
Kheng went first, then ML, me and Yas at the back.
IT WAS TOO DARK!
AND THERE WAS DEAD ENDS!!!
D8
Kheng: OH NO, DEAD END! REVERSE! REVERSE!
And they sprayed a bit of water on us...
Yas: Stop spitting at me!
Then we met another dead end, so when we turned around, I ended up at the back of the line.
I felt a hand on my shoulder.
Thinking it was Yas, I reached out to grab it.
Me: Eh? Feels weird. '.' *squeezes hand*
xxx: *squeezes back*
Me: *hears Yas' voice somewhere in front* Oh, sorry. Wrong hand. *takes the person's hand off my shoulder*
After a while...
xxx: *SUDDEN DEATH GRAB*
Me: Oh. *picks death grab away from my arm*

It's not to say that the houses weren't good.
They had quite good reviews.
It was just that my group was too busy laughing our heads off throughout the entire two trips to be scared.

Yas and I joined this competition where we competed on who can eat a slice of watermelon the fastest.
We joined seperately.
Yas: *attempts breaking the watermelon slice into two*
Me: Watermelon FLYYYYYYYYYYY!!! :D
Yas: *presses too hard and one half of the slice flies to the ground*
Because of that, she was given a new slice, but time was still running.
I managed to finish eating my slice faster than my opponent~
XD


Yesterday, we watched a drama.
...I have come to the conclusion that doing anything with this bunch would result in laughs.
The drama was alright, and the acting was quite good, but I feel that there are some unneccessary scenes, and there was not much of a conclusion.
>:
And after that while waiting for our transportation home, we played Pepsi Cola.
OTL
It's where the players make a ring, take a jump back, and then by random, a person is chosen to start first.
The aim of the game is to step on or touch another player's foot by using only one step/jump, in a clockwise or anti clockwise direction.
ML was wearing killer heels.
Then after that, we played Ice and Fire, standing still version.
One player is selected as 'Ice', and when 'Ice' touches another player, that player would have to freeze, and can only move when a third player touches the frozen player.
...Thing is, when you play Ice and Fire standing still version, and the players are less than half a meter within each other, it usually ends up with a stalemate and useless attempts of winning the game.


Then there's moot court!
XD
There are two groups.
ML's group was all serious, but mine was really funny.
Even my teacher was laughing at the back of the class most of the time for my group.
(Doesn't know whether that's a good or a bad thing.)
Tomorrow's my turn to act.
Looking forward to it~~~~~


Oh, and something interesting happened today.
English class was originally at Classroom A, but because that classroom was supposedly going to be used for an exam (in the end it wasn't), my class had to move to Classroom B.
ML and Yas had went to the bathroom before my English teacher came, so I decided to wait for them, then go to Classroom B because I was too lazy to shift everyone's bags and I think they didn't bring their handphones with them.
As they got distracted by Kheng (his classes had ended for the day) at the other end of the corridor (Classroom A is right at the end of a corridor), I decided to go up to them.
After Kheng left, we got back to get our stuff.
The lights were switched off already at that time.
Yas was a little slower at gathering her stuff.
Yas: Hey, don't close the door. D:
Doing what good friends would do, ML and I went out the classroom and closed the door, with ML holding onto the doorknob from the outside to prevent Yas from coming out.
There are two doors for the classroom, one right at the back of the class and another right at the front, far apart since the room is big.
Me: I guess I should go guard the other door. >: *goes to the front door to grip on the doorknob* On each door, there is a small window where you can look in, but as the lights were off in the room, I couldn't see a thing through the window.
Me: *feels the doorknob being pulled* Hey, Yas is here.
ML: ...No, she's here. I can see her face through the window.
Me: *looks at the front door while feeling the doorknob being pulled again* Eh? *looks at ML's side as she opens her door to let Yas out*
Us: ......
We ran to Classroom B.

No comments: