My parents were invited to a wedding dinner tonight, and my mom dressed up as if it was my brother or I who was getting married.
DX
Conversation between my mom and I a few years ago:
Mom: Take these up to the third floor. (My house has two and a half stories.)
Me: *takes up stuff*
Mom: Wait. *motions for me to come closer*
Me: *approaches*
Mom: *in a very serious voice* Beware of the ghosts.
Me: ...... O.O
Up till today I still find it scary to go to that floor.
OTL
Thank you, mom.
Conversation between my mom and my four year old cousin (a he) a few days ago:
M: What do you want to be when you grow up?
C: *very confidently* A firestation!
M: Huh? Do you know what a firestation is?
C: No. D:
M: It's a building.
C: Then... I want to become a firetruck. *not so confidently*
M: Do you know what that is? It is a car!
C: Um... D: I want to be the one which spray water...
M: That is a fire... MAN.
C: I want to be a fireman! :D
M: Then that's okay.
C: *tries to redeem himself* Can I ask you a very difficult question? Very difficult until you can not answer.
M: Okay.
C: Um... *thinks for a minute* What is... What is your favourite food?
M: That's easy! I like to eat porridge.
(My mom knows that my cousin doesn't like to eat porridge. :D)
C: D: I like to eat 'kokikok' and-
M: What is 'kokikok'.
C: 'Kokikok' is... Um... 'Kokikok'. '.'
M: *guesses* Is it seaweed?
C: No! It's seaweed crackers. D<
M: Ooh! I see! What else is 'kokikok'?
C: Spinach is also 'kokikok'.
M: I see. So next time you say 'kokikok', I know what you're talking about. :D
I love you, mom.
And it's not only because of those mere two scenes.
:D
Side note:
Feli and Ling came over to study Additional Mathematics.
We did study a bit, but this is how it works.
Feli's house: YouTube.
Ling's house: YouTube, MapleStory and studying.
My house: Studying, MapleStory (we helped create a new account for Feli :D) and eating.
We ordered pizza.
:D
Shall go play Maple now.
My friends are waiting...
I think.
SPM can die.
D<
No comments:
Post a Comment