My mom went to China yesterday and I am DOOMED.
OTL
I was supposed to hang some of the clothes, but I forgot all about it until six hours later...
T.T
*attempts to use washing machine for the first time
I hope I don't screw up...
I really have no idea how to use it...
*turns some knobs...
OTL
And since my mom took my camera, I don't think there'd be any photoshoots for a week.
D:
The costumes haven't arrive anyway.
That aside, SPM IS OVER.
Not that it feels any different.
But never in my life again would I TAKE ANOTHER CHINESE PAPER.
Whenever I sit for a Chinese exam I feel like a disgrace.
Yeah, you may say that if you're a Chinese who doesn't know your own language, you're a disgrace (no offence intended), but for me, I feel that being a Chinese who knows the language, but is unable to even write a decent sentence in it...
I feel that that is the biggest disgrace.
I bring shame to my family.
I bring shame to my race.
That aside, on my right hand there's a bruise on my middle knuckle.
T.T
Why?
On the way home a few days ago, I met a pervert and punched him in the jaw, bruising my hand.
>D
My brother and I were competing to see who can crush the most bricks with only our fists, and I managed to win by six bricks despite bruising my hand.
>D
I am a secret agent who fights crime and bruised my hand while fighting.
>D
I took up boxing a few weeks ago for self defence reasons, and being new at it, I injured myself.
>D
I am actually a super hero with gloves which provide me with superhuman strength, but one day I forgot to wear it and punched a concrete wall too hard.
>D
I was walking too near a wall, and being careless, I swung my hand into it, bruising my hand.
>D
Well, the truth is somewhere up there, and I won't force you to believe me.
>3
Anyhow, some of my friends are planning to dye their hair, etc.
For me, I don't really feel comfortable dying my hair, so I think if (IF) I do, I'd just highlight a strand of my hair.
-.-
What colour do you think suits me?
I also plan to paint my nails.
Black and another colour.
Pink?
I'm going to buy some nail polish later for myself and Yeen.
For cosplay reasons, Ling asked me to leave my nails long.
I don't really like leaving them long because it gives me a dirty feeling.
*shudders...
Hmm hmm...
What else...
Cosplay photoshoot.
Vocaloid would be a tricky one, because the setting needs to be appropriate.
I'm thinking of my aunt's house, but I'm not entirely sure.
It's rather far too.
orz
And then my costume needs adjustments, props need to be made...
OTL
I guess I'd take things one at a time...
For now...
MapleStory.
=.=
No comments:
Post a Comment