Sunday, November 9, 2008

Allow me to have my fangirling moments please.

LIEK OWH MAI GWARD LM.C'S ALBUEMS ARR OUWT ADN MAI EYEHS HURTSH NAU FROM PURPOSHFULEE TAIPIN LIEK THISH.
*coughs*
First time typing like that.
Please forgive me.


KYAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THEIR NEW PV CHEMICAL KING-TWOON IS SO COOL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AIJI SINGS!!!!
AND MAYA PLAYS THE GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TwT
*tired now...
m(_ _)m

Saw their photoshoot pictures...
Aiji become uke...
And Maya become more seme...
orz

They released two albums at the same time.


GIMMICAL☆IMPACT!!
01.Rainbow Magic Orchestra
02.CHEMICAL KING-TWOON
03.Bell the CAT
04.Galileo
05.JOKER -my name is-
06.cosmology
07.my girl
08.Sentimental PIGgy Romance
09.Room_C [Interlude]
10.JOHN
11.TABOO
12.Z-MAN
13.LIAR LIAR
14.Love me?
15.88

SUPER GLITTER LOUD BOX
1.NO.9 (ver.SGLB)
2.☆Rock the LM.C☆
3.Loud_Mucker_Complex. (ver.SGLB)
4.OH MY JULIET.
5.@FUNNY FHANTOM@
6.mR.century
7.CRAZY A GO GO (ver.SGLB)
8.METALLY (ver.SGLB)
9.Boon!! (ver.SGLB)
10.-SORA 涙色- (ver.SGLB)
11.*BOOST BUSTERz* (ver.SGLB)
12.La Dee Da
13.little Fa´t Ma`n boy
14.Yellow Beauty (ver.SGLB)
15.BOYS & GIRLS

Before you go "THIRTY SONGS AT ONE GO!!??", let me clear it up for you.
Some of the songs there are old ones.
Some of them are old songs, but they redid them.
Let's see.
I shall assume since I haven't heard them yet.
Eleven old songs.
Nine reedited songs.
Ten new songs.
Not too bad I guess?
'.'

This time's PV focused on the other members more too.
Not much, but more.
:D
Their new look suits them, especially Aiji.
I can not believe that he's more than thirty years old anymore.
That said, I just saw a video of a few bands with and without make up, and I tell you, make up is magic.


Looks aside, I shall listen to their songs later.
Which reminds me.
I FOUND THEIR SONG DOWNLOADS.
D:
Thank you, stalker skills.
m(_ _)m


Side track:
I found Vocaloid song downloads~
:D


Back to LM.C:
Their songs aren't bad tune wise.
Lyric wise, I find them to be very meaningful.
For me, anyway.
Maya writes all the lyrics himself.
D:
And thus my passion to learn Japanese is refueled.
And my determination to study for SPM is killed, if it was even alive.
OTL
I should probably be panicking for SPM since I seriously haven't studied (except for the bit I did at Ling's. I'll need to repay her. >D).


A few months ago I wasn't the type who'd be going 'kyaa~~' over a band, but now I am.
Oh my, how people can change.
^^

No comments: