Saturday, December 6, 2008

Other than tortoises...

Apparently a lot of people are going to get me a tortoise for my birthday.
D:
Well, if all of them DO give me one each, that'd be four tortoises.
Not including the three I have now.
-.-
So other than buying a tortoise, here's what you can get for me.
:D
(Cause you know I won't say it out in real life.)


Boots
I'd LOVE a pair of low heeled, knee length boots, preferbably black, but it's quite pricey at about $100 at least.
T.T

Camera
I want one which can take multiple shots at a short time, can macro nicely, etc.
But...
My last birthday I already received my current camera as a present, so I feel quite guilty to want another camera...

Tickets to LM.C's concert
I will LOVE YOU TO NO END IF YOU GET ME THOSE.

Money
You'd never go wrong with that.
:D
Only problem is the amount.
^^

Tortoise food
I am KIDDING.

Cosmetic products
Not the cheap types which carries a risk of damaging the skin.
I'm planning to buy some soon for cosplaying purposes.
In the end it'd be shared with other people.
=.=


When I buy gifts for others, I usually break my head thinking whether it's suitable, useful, wouldn't be merely tossed aside and within budget.
So in the end despite all I've put, I'd appreciate the gift as long as I've seen that thoughts have been put into getting the gift, and that the person actually knows what is useful/interesting for me
...Heck, to be honest I'd appreciate anything anyone gives.
-.-

That said, I'd be away for camp until the tenth of this month.
Fare well, my readers.
*bows

4 comments:

EggieYeen said...

ok...i buy tortoise food for u...XD Cheap and useful ^^

Chan Kheng Hooi said...

HELLLLO !!!

Raefeli said...

ei kheng hooi...you have nothing better to say other than HELLLLO???? i'll buy you tortoise food too! >D

Chan Kheng Hooi said...

FELICIA !! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU.. OMG WHERE HAVE U BEEN SERIOUSLY