XD
By right, the Form 5 prefects don't need to duty anymore, but we're still forced to 'duty'.
'Duty', being we don't really care (not that we ever did, I'm sure. ^^)
Two of my prefect friends, on the other hand, decided to get sick.
Diarrhea and sore throat with fever.
And one of them would be flying to Japan on that very day.
-.-
Good luck.
Anyway, before we went into the hall we had a really long ceremony of installing the prefects (Form 1 to Form 4), passing down the duties to the 'next generation', speeches by the past and current prefects, singing the prefects' song and saying the prefects' oath (because all the prefects did it in front of the whole school, another of my dear friend said we looked like tortoises because we're green. Ha ha, Feli, ha ha.).
It was so boring.
I pity the other students who were forced to sit through the entire ceremony under the hot sun even though they have nothing to do with it.
>.<
After that, to the hall for the food, fun and games!
Food was terrible (sorry, but it was.).
Soft drinks as usual, a BIT of fruit (one THIN slice per person), a BIT of spaghetti (which was cold), a BIT of potato salad and a slice of chicken.
I understand that there's a lot of prefects thus you'd need to save the food for everyone, but can't you PREPARE MORE FOOD!?
-.-
Anyhow, I'm kind of glad that as Form 5s we can get our food first.
The line was previously double that length, but I only took the picture when it was shortened.
Suggestion: individual portions.
There was performance from the juniors (there was slight technical errors), from a guest school and from the seniors.
Seriously, for my batch of prefects, all we perform is singing.
We're the school's unofficial choir team.
XD
Oh, and they gave some goodies.
Sweets, chocolate, GSC ticket voucher (which I gave to my brother who'd be using it to date his girlfriend)...
A lot of things happened, but I'm too lazy to narrate.
^^
Bye for now...

No comments:
Post a Comment