Friday, June 20, 2008

What happened during the (long over) holidays

If you're wondering why I didn't post during the holidays, it's because my computer died.
After it was revived, the internet died.
T.T
Well, to briefly say what happened...




I managed to regain what I thought I would never get back.
Don't ask.
If you know, don't talk.




Ordered some of my cosplay stuff...
DX
Wig, boots, eyepatch (my mom had warned "No cosplaying handicapped people." Sorry mom.) and red contact lens.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO COME!!!
XD
Especially the wig and contacts.
>.<




Hmm...




Oh, my tortoises got bigger.
^^




Oh, yes!
I took my piano diploma exam!
The examiner was friendly, but has an evil aura...
When I went into the room, it was freezing, so I after I screwed my scales (I was praying that he wouldn't ask A flat but he did...) and my first song (Prelude and Fugue), I asked him whether he could turn up the temperature.
"Oh, sure. But it has been like this for the entire week. I don't think it would make a difference."
T.T




I want to learn the cello or viola now...
>.<




Many other things which I wanted to mention are now forgotten.
Therefore I shall stop here...

No comments: