I sometimes wonder whether I'm the kind who ends up making friends with people whose life has a lot of drama, or that people who are friends with me, end up having a lot of drama.
._.
Not saying that my life is very exciting; in fact, I hardly have any drama in my life.
Just that a lot of people I know tend to be involved in quite a bit of drama...
Maybe the drama is normal, and it's just me who's having an abnormal level of (lack of) drama?
D:
Also, I find that one way or another, I'm always involved in relationship issues...
By the way, don't get me wrong; I'm not saying that drama or relationship issues are bad.
I just find it weird that so many people around me have it/them.
Back to the relationship issues though.
People come to me for advise sometimes, and as I have no personal experience at being in a relationship, I sometimes wonder why people ask me, and whether the advise I'm giving is good advise.
I suppose that it's easy for me to give those advise though, since I've no experience in the emotional aspect of such a relationship.
I still view it as a technical thing.
:<
Anyway, if you're friends with me and experiencing issues at the moment, please don't take this offensively.
D:
It's just an observation about myself.
Also, I think llamas are cute.
1 comment:
i thought you were supposed to be asleep >:
Post a Comment