2) I like to sniff at the tea bag jar whenever I make myself a cup of tea, simply because I like the smell.
3) I say 'ow' whenever I injure myself lightly even though it doesn't hurt, because when I was younger, all the kids cried whenever they injured themselves, and I thought that I should try to 'follow the norm'. Same went for the fear of injections and cockroaches. I didn't fear them as a kid, but was influenced by my peers.
4) I always snap a toothpick after using it, ever since my dad told me a story of his friend who mistook a used toothpick that the person beside him placed by his side, as the person offering him a toothpick, and then used it.
5) I usually look at the ground when I walk, because I feel that whatever unpleasant things I might trip/step/kick, are usually on the ground...
6) Whenever I order a cold drink, I prefer requesting for little or no ice, cause I don't want the drink to be diluted.
7) I must end a meal with vegetables/fruits.
8) I get really annoyed when someone touches my things without permission and fails to put them back properly, because I believe that if you want to do something secretly, you should do it properly. If a person doesn't ask first, I'll take it as the person doesn't want me to know.
9) I prefer using 'see you' instead of 'bye', because when I say 'see you', I hope to be able to 'see you again'. Unless, of course, if we probably wouldn't be able to meet again,
10) I always chew on sweets/chocolate/ice cream/other similar foodstuff (even though I tell myself to suck on them so that they'd last longer), because when I was young, I had the fear of choking on a sweet, so I'd always chew it. The habit stuck till now.
No comments:
Post a Comment