Friday, December 10, 2010

Update!!

Haven't blogged anything because, well, nothing's been happening recently.
Shall write about some stuff...

- A lot of people I know went/are going to China this year.

- Just filed my nails.
\o/
I quite like my nails.
Every time I meet someone they comment about how long it is and ask whether it's troublesome though.
I can still do type, cook, clean, et cetera with long nails, just that I'm slower, and they hurt if I'm not careful.
I do miss playing the piano though.

- Next week's the week when everyone's coming back~~
\o/
Can't wait~

- My room's really in a mess, in the sense that everything's already clean and in order, but there's a pile of stuff on my bed which I don't know what to do with...
My study room too...

- Cookies are still the best to be eaten with milk~

- Comic Fiesta's coming, and I'm not exactly hyped.
Don't really know what to cosplay, and I'm not really excited to think of what to cosplay or to do any props.
Probably a sign that I'm going to stop soon?
I still really enjoy looking at cosplay photography, admire the make up, costume, props and all that though.
*rolls*

- Bought some birthday presents...
A lot of people I know are born in December...

- Want to go for a manicure one day hehehe...
Want somebody to file my nails for me...

Alright, going to go shower, then clear my room up a bit.
I need to make everything in order before my mom comes home...

No comments: