Sunday, July 18, 2010

C2AGE and Bon Odori

Attended those two events today~


C2AGE was alright, I guess.
(But then again, I'm there for the friends.)
Cosplayed Alice Human Sacrifice.
Thank you to those who took the apples~
Sorry if they're damaged/spoilt.
OTL
I think it rolled around in the basket too much...

AND THANK YOU TO THE RANDOM STRANGER WHO HELPED ME TODAY.
I borrowed Mirai's shoes today, and when I was walking alone, the sole came off.
And a random person came up to me and ask whether I needed glue.
Not only did she give me some, she even applied it for me.
OTL
THANK YOU A LOT.
I WILL REMEMBER THIS.

Another interesting thing regarding the shoes (or my feet, actually), was that near the end of the day, when I removed the shoes, I wiggled my toes a little, AND IT GOT CRAMPED.
OTL
So I leaned on Shawn for support.
After the cramps stopped, I took a few steps, AND THE OTHER FOOT GOT CRAMPED.
OTL
So I leaned on Shawn for support again.
orz
Luckily he was conveniently next to me.
...I should wear heels more often...
...I can't feel my toes...


As for Bon Odori...
I guess I don't know how to appreciate such an event yet.
D:
Went back quite early.
Met people whom I wasn't expecting to meet, and didn't manage to meet people whom I was looking forward to meet.
orz
Then after that, Xan misled us (key word is misled) to have a late dinner.
...Epic experience is too epic to be written out.
I shall just say that I shall never want to drive my friends around, ESPECIALLY XAN.
When I learn how to drive and have my own car, XAN, YOU'RE BANNED FROM MY CAR.
I SHALL USE MY INSTINCTS INSTEAD OF YOUR EPIC DIRECTIONS.
*ROLLS OVER XAN*


Special thank you to Belle for allowing us to get ready at your place~
m(_ _)m
Sorry that we made such a mess.
The eyeliner stains on my feet aren't fading.
Thank you to Shawn too, for the usual.
orz
Thanks Mirai for buying the apples~
I can't really remember everything, but thank you, everyone, and sorry for all the inconveniences~
orz

No comments: