Monday, December 14, 2009

Taylor's open day~

Was 'working' there as a cosplayer the past three days for the Anime Society.
I do get paid, but I wouldn't call it work.
I hardly did anything.
We did wage a war against the mosquitoes.
Seriously, I could feel the mosquitoes reducing by the day.
Feli was supposed to come as well, but she got herself in jail again.
At least there's Karmun and Jun and Geoffrey~

xxx: Would you like to take a picture with the cosplayers?
Kid: Okay.
Karmun: *stands up*
Kid: Um! I don't want to already! *hides behind parents*

Kid's around seven?
Karmun was cosplaying as Kanda.
:D


Jun: So I went for dinner. And I ate.
*pause*
Me: ...And you drank as well? You sat down?
Jun: No! I wanted to say that only after I ate I saw the price and it was expensive!
Me: Oh. Was the drinks expensive as well? How much was the water?
Jun: Raaaaarrrrrrrrr!!!! *whacks*
Me: *laughs*
Jun: Noooo! Stop laughing!! *whacks*
Me: *turns head to the other side and starts laughing again*
Jun: Noooooooooooo!!!!!! *whacks nonstop*

It's like my Legal lecturer.
"Today... Is a Tuesday..."
......
*laughs*

No comments: