Tuesday, November 17, 2009

More miscellaneous stuff.

Recently went to a dinner with my relatives.
The hall was the same one as the first convention I ever went (Comic Fiesta 2006)!!


Nearly one hundred tables?
Not so sure.

Then halfway through the dinner, my aunt showed us this.
Her friend gave it to her, if I'm not mistaken.


Words on the box says 'the best toothbrush in the world'.
Yes, it's a toothbrush.
No, I don't know how to use it.
How do you use it to brush the back of the mouth!?
Or the sides!?
D8


Coconut with pudding inside~~

The dinner was rather boring, and the table was near the back so we didn't have a good view of the stage.
...Not that anything much was happening there.
So my aunt lent us her cards.
Unfortunately, after a few games, my cousins and I got bored, so I did this.


Ehehehehe...
My first time building one~
My mom made one as well.
I made another one and managed to stack more than five bowls on it, before the bowls toppled over.
Will see whether my dad took a picture of that.
:D


Exams end tomorrow!!!
Prom's day after tomorrow!!!!!
OTL
Really can't wait for exams to end.
Then I can start playing around (openly).
Going to try to shop for fabric, ribbons, feathers, et cetera tomorrow.
Shoot I still don't know how to make my Miku prop.
LING!!!
XAN!!!
SHUKRI!!!!
IDEAS!?
D8


Oh, I've got a new bed.
My parents suddenly bought one for me.
...It's bigger, but the mattress is also harder.
So I can't bounce/jump on it.
D:
Ooh, but I can roll around now.
I have a new mirror as well.
Don't exactly know why they suddenly got me all that actually.
D:


Really, really, really, really, really, really, really looking forward to photoshoots.
I'm actually looking forward to going to a shoot, rather than to cosplay/take photographs.
I guess I miss being with friends?
D:
I think I miss civilization.
I need to go out more often.
With friends.


...I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

No comments: