There was a sale going on for a 4GB MP3 player at $399.
My mom asked me to get one.
(She already has one. orz)
So~
My dad and I went to look around for other prices too.
In the end we didn't get an MP3.
-.-
WE GOT A 8GB MP4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIKE :D.
*is VERY HAPPY
I realize that I tend to receive these stuff at a later time (I got my first HP earlier this year), but the stuff I get are really expensive/high tech.
(My HP is a HTC touch screen)
I shall go and put pictures into my MP4 now~~~
^^
*happy~~~~~
I don't think I'd put videos though.
D:
5 comments:
comments....
buy me one too.
lol...Is HTC or HTL eh? XD Grrrr...so good...u have a new MP4...>.<
Your parents buy you stuff... lucky.
im close to getting my intuos tablet, by saving up my own $ :[
ur parents buy you stuff ~_~
I have to save my own money =3=
3rd comment stuff bought kek, school was boring =3=
Post a Comment